Learn to Speak Spanish in Marbella (Partner School)
"All of the school's teachers are specially trained in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and many hold a Masters or Doctorate in their area of specialization. They are seasoned experts in a variety of specific courses and topics such as Spanish Linguistics, History, Marketing and Tourism."
Marbella Spanish Partner School
Our partner school in Marbella is a unique center: the building itself is constructed around open air, sun drenched patios, which allows you to enjoy a multitude of outdoor common areas and the smell of the Mediterranean between classes or while taking a break with friends.
Sport Harbour of Marbella
What’s more, the school’s location is unbeatable - less than a five minute walk from the beach, the most desirable shops and the best tapas bars in town. The school is conveniently located in the heart of the city, close to various bus lines. The school building features 17 classrooms, a large terrace, air conditioning, a large common room with vending machines, a study room and library, and 7 computers with free Internet access.
Reasons to study Spanish in Marbella
- Population: 125,000.
- Location: South of Spain.
- Marbella is popular with those who like golf. Marbella also hosts a WTA tennis tournament on red clay, the Andalucia Tennis Experience.
- The city has an international airport.
- Marbella has a Mediterranean climate. Winters are mild and summers are hot.
- The history of the town goes back to Palaeolithic times, as we can see from archaeological remains found in the area.
- San Pedro Alcántara, the biggest farming entity built in this country, covering 10,000 hectares of land.
- In Marbella too is one of the most interesting Visigoth remains in the country, the basilica of Vega del Mar, which the Moors called the "well lived in," and there built a fortress that has survived the passage of time.
- With delicious Mediterranean food, gorgeous beaches, stylish shops, a vibrant nightlife, and world-class sporting and leisure activities, Marbella is the perfect environment for students of all ages to study Spanish while enjoying a wonderful quality of life.