Learn to Speak Spanish in Alicante (Partner School)
"All of the school's teachers are specially trained in teaching Spanish as a foreign language and many hold a Masters or Doctorate in their area of specialization. They are seasoned experts in a variety of specific courses and topics such as Spanish Linguistics, History, Marketing and Tourism."
Alicante Spanish Partner School
Our partner school in Alicante is located in one of the most emblematic areas of the city, the Paseo de la Explanada. The school is just a two minute walk from the beach, and very close to Rambla Méndez Nuñez, one of the main bus stops of Alicante.
Port of Alicante
Set directly on a beautiful promenade, the school is located in a Mediterranean style building in the city center, and features 6 spacious classrooms, a computer lab with free Internet access, centralized air conditioning and heating, and views of the sea and harbour from the classrooms.
Reasons to study Spanish in Alicante
- Population: 325,000.
- Location: South East of Spain.
- Capital of the Alicante region.
- Alicante is a touristic city
- The city has an international airport.
- The city has a High Speed Train connection
- Alicante has a Mediterranean climate. Winters are mild and summers are hot.
- Alicante history originates from very safe and strategic places located by the sea; one of them was Mt Benacantil, the other was located in the ´Benalúa´ area while the last one was situated in Albufereta and the mountainous area of Serra Grossa.
- When the moors arrived into Alicante, they started to arrange the city. However, it was the king Alfonso X, “El Sabio” (the Wise) who conquered it in 1246. It was years after in 1308 when the king James I amalgamated Alicante into the Kingdom of Valencia. Eventually the Catholic King, Ferdinand, awarded a city status to Alicante in 1490.
- One hundred years later Alicante became the natural port of the kingdom of ´Castilla´ favouring the maritime trade in such a way that it developed into the third biggest trading city in Spain.
- If you want to combine sun, sea, Mediterranean climate and folklore with your Spanish studies, Alicante is an excellent choice. Whether you want to relax in style and have a drink on the palm-lined esplanades or partake in the vibrant nightlife and university atmosphere, Alicante has something to offer for all tastes.